You set the mood well
I loved how you tried to show war in reality as opposed to a glamorized version we tend to see in movies with fast action scenes and bleeding heart heroics.
The music was well chosen as well.
Great war game!
This is definitely the start of something!
Instead of saying how great it is, i'll give you stuff you can use.
- Allow more user control: Choosing where one invades would be fun, and each country could have various difficulty levels.
- Don't make it so that on level 21 the player looses units without actually loosing them!
- Make other countries playable - the stronger/larger the country is the easier it is with fuding, etc. (US = easy while Poland = hard) or something along those lines.
- Make single mode more customizable (of course after player has unlocked specific units.
- Change up air battles! They require no strategy at all - just build build build units. Plus - they are not easy to win at the same time. It's all chance. Make it first person or mission based perhaps. For example, you are a pilot and have to bomb a base.
I hope you find some ideas useful! If anything please consider the multiple countries one can play as and choosing where one invades.
Alright but little negatives add up.
This game is amazing in every respect except the fact that the spider level is annoying because it's so hard to beat and every time you die you have to go through that whole thing again.
Also, it had no pause, that was another minus.
I really liked how the game made you feel, like it was pretty dramatic and believable.
Yeah, it would have been better with a pause button. Many have said that, so it will be in the sequel :) The Storm Peak caves is a place where many meet their fate, but once you know the system, its a breeze. Glad you liked the game.
What I want to see in the next one. XD
-Custom designs by you
-More guitar designs
Everything else is A-okay. :]
Could be better.
Love the music, but the beginning had this really annoying noise
haha yes that obnoxious rain... i can see what you mean but i just can't bring myself to take that out...
but ty for your comment! ^_^
Perfection - everything seems to fit perfectly, you got the feel and tune of this song very well.
Are you planning to do a full version of this?
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.